Contacting Technical Support
Thank you for reaching out to DTS customer support. In order for us to thoroughly assist your support need, please have the following information available:
- Product release numbers including the maintenance level. This information can be obtained by using the following DIF STATUS console command
- Job output including JCL, JES2 system messages output, and trace output
- The product rule statements. These statements are contained in a member in the DIF parmlib dataset.
- MVS and SMS release information. This can be obtained from the DIF started task SYSPRINT file output on the third line beginning with OPSYS in the message text.
- For problems with VSAM files – include the DEFINE CLUSTER input statements, job SYSPRINT output, and a LISTCAT of the VSAM file.
- Special Announcement on Log4j Vulnerability
Please be advised that none of the DTS Software products (DIF, ACC, SRS, or any other), make use of Apache, other internet servers, Java code, or the Log4j framework. None of the products should have an exposure to the CVE-2021-44228 (Log4j) vulnerability. DTS Software has found no evidence of this framework in use on our internal or external servers, nor does DTS Software host any client data or access any customer systems. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at one of the numbers below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact DTS Technical Support:
Tel: (919) 833-8426
Fax: (919) 833-2848