Contacting Technical Support
Thank you for reaching out to DTS customer support. In order for us to thoroughly assist your support need, please have the following information available:
- Product release numbers including the maintenance level. This information can be obtained by using the following DIF STATUS console command
- Job output including JCL, JES2 system messages output, and trace output
- The product rule statements. These statements are contained in a member in the DIF parmlib dataset.
- MVS and SMS release information. This can be obtained from the DIF started task SYSPRINT file output on the third line beginning with OPSYS in the message text.
- For problems with VSAM files – include the DEFINE CLUSTER input statements, job SYSPRINT output, and a LISTCAT of the VSAM file.
- Contact DTS Technical Support:
Tel: (919) 833-8426
Fax: (919) 833-2848